What are you going to do?
You work with sales colleagues on strategy, annual plans and activations for existing and new customers. You roll out cross-brand campaigns and you play an important role in acquisition processes. You think about how we can grow our portfolio of products with (potential) customers and within channels and in what way Hooghoudt, our brands and customer programs can play a role in this. When developing these plans, you use your knowledge and experience in the field of activation and execution. You know exactly what it takes Hooghoudt, Hooghoudtbringing brands and (potential) customers together in strategy and execution.
As a (Trade) Marketer you are the sparring partner for sales colleagues, you ensure that they have all the data and insights to sell our portfolio sustainably to current and new customers. In addition, you bring relevant market and customer insights to marketing, so that they can include them in planning. Everything with the aim of strengthening our brand strength and achieving customer growth.
Who are we looking for?
- A marketer who has relevant experience in developing and expanding A-brands, where emotional experience plays an important role, with a 'hands-on' mentality. Preferably in the beverage or FMCG industry;
- You have commercial talent and develop, plan and execute portfolio/brand activations based on opportunities in the markets;
- You are able to convert data into concrete action plans to advise our customers together with your sales colleagues on the growth of their category and our portfolio;
- You connect different departments and channels and you have demonstrable experience in Online marketing, PR, Out-of-Home and Retail.;
- You manage part of the (Trade) Marketing budget;
- You work closely with the Field Sales Manager and our Account Managers on sustainable growth and continuous improvement;
- You can plan well, are results-oriented and a star in execution. Customer-oriented thinking is second nature to you and you have proven customer experience. In addition, you are a team player full of persuasiveness;
- You have demonstrable work experience (3-5 years) in and affinity with the hospitality industry and/or retail.
The location is Groningen and you report to the commercial director.
Why is Hooghoudt interesting for you?
- Hooghoudt is a strong customer and brand-driven company where the emotional brand experience is central;
- You will have a challenging role full of opportunities in an enterprising environment that is constantly changing and where you can leave your mark;
- The culture is characterized by an informal no-nonsense mentality in which entrepreneurship, team spirit and short lines of communication are central;
- We offer a market-based valuation in combination with favorable preconditions (Beverage Industry and Beverage Wholesale Collective Labor Agreement).