What are you going to do?
We have at least two challenges for you! Firstly you will notice our position within the more classic products – such as Hooghoudt Young Double Grain Gin and Hooghoudt Beerenburg – start defending by playing the negotiation and promotion game well. Analytical skills, negotiation and relationship management are crucial for this. Secondly, you will have to earn the right place on the shelf with our new products and get the rotation going. This involves persuasiveness, entrepreneurship, perseverance, strategic insight and using your network.
It is a role in which you operate independently, but at the same time you also work together a lot. With your experience and knowledge, you inspire the commercial team to become more successful on a local scale. In addition, you challenge the marketing team on their support, because you know what works and you will proactively maintain contact with the supply chain so that you know exactly which product will be available and when.
You will set your own sales objectives, negotiate and then execute annual deals, prepare and share sales reports, plan and implement sales promotions and of course maintain customer satisfaction at the highest level.
You are part of the sales team and report to the commercial director.
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years of relevant sales experience, experience in the alcohol industry, FMCG or F&B is an advantage;
- You have at least a relevant HBO diploma;
- You have experience with stakeholder management and annual negotiations at Key Account level;
- You have experience in marketing new products and in planning, analyzing and optimizing promotions;
- You are on your feet, you are enthusiastic and convincing;
- You don't give up easily and you go for the best result.
Our distillery is in Groningen, but that doesn't mean you have to come from here. In fact, many of our accounts are in the Randstad, so if you live here that is an advantage. For the progress of the projects and maintaining internal relationships, it is good to work from Groningen one day a week.
Why is Hooghoudt interesting for you?
- Hooghoudt is a strong customer and brand-driven company where the emotional brand experience is central;
- You will have a challenging role full of opportunities in an enterprising environment that is constantly changing and where you can leave your mark;
- The culture is characterized by an informal no-nonsense mentality in which entrepreneurship, team spirit and short lines of communication are central;
- We offer a market-based valuation in combination with favorable preconditions (collective labor agreement for the Beverage Industry and Beverage Wholesale);
- Car, laptop and telephone are of course also included.